Foothills Exploration Inc (FTXP) closed up 7.69 percent on Wednesday at $0.0007, and has been trading in a day range of $0.0005 to $0.0007. Shares of FTXP dropped over -41.67% in the last month; with average volume for the month over 210.77M shares. If we look at three-month performance, FTXP stock falls over -36.36% while average volume for the stock was 244.66M. Last 12 months have been good for the FTXP with over 50.00% gain in stock price, reaching a high of $0.0155 with a $6.36M market cap. FTXP stock is surging following a research report by an equity firm.
What the equity firm has unveiled about FTXP?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
Foothills Exploration is a free upstream oil and gas organization associated with the investigation and advancement of repositories and drill oil and gas wells by participating in the obtaining of oil and petroleum gas resources.
Diamond Equity Research, a main value research firm with an emphasis on little capitalization public organizations, has delivered a speculation rundown report on Foothills Exploration. The top to bottom 19-page venture outline report remembers point by point data for the FTXP’s plan of action, administrations, industry, valuation, the board, and dangers. Features from the report include:
Enormous Market Opportunity:
- FTXP holds decisively found center oil and gas resources in the US Rocky Mountain locales.
- The key resource of Foothills Exploration is the Wind River Basin of Wyoming, which covers roughly 18,500 sections of land of land.
- As indicated by an outsider designing review, the land has a later danger capability of creating 21 million barrels of oil and 37.6 billion cubic feet of gas.
- FTXP likewise approaches north of 5,700 sections of land of land in the Unita Basin, where FTXP is investigating new drill programs.
- FTXP needs to assemble a steady arrangement of resources by obliging present-day energy needs through its high-sway oil and gas investigation projects and wagering on future requirements by foraying into feasible and outflow free hydrogen and helium investigation.
- This mix of methodologies could help the organization in remaining applicable to the present business needs and furthermore by being an early mover in the hydrogen space it might conceivably benefit from this development opportunity sooner than its partners.
The research firm has esteemed FTXP utilizing NPV philosophy consolidating the organization’s essential resource with planned assets of 27.4 million BOE. In light of its presumptions Diamond Equity has esteemed Foothills Exploration (FTXP) at $76.20 million or $0.008 per share, dependent upon fruitful execution by the organization. The value firm considers the FTXP to be primarily reasonable for institutional and high-hazard open minded retail financial backers, given the high danger reward situation given by a novel oil and gas E&P play.