Stitch Fix Inc. (NASDAQ: SFIX) stock gained by 4.61% at last close whereas the SFIX stock price dropped by 17.86% in the after-hours trading session. Stitch Fix is the world’s most popular personalized online shopping service. Our one-of-a-kind business approach blends skilled stylists’ human touch with the precision of modern data science. Since their inception in 2011, they’ve been a valued style partner to millions of people, assisting adults and children in getting dressed and looking their finest every day.
SFIX stock’ Financial Highlights
Stitch Fix announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2022. Given below is the summary:
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode
The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free.
- For the first quarter of fiscal 2022, the company generated $581.2 million as net revenue which is a rise of 19% y-o-y.
- In the first quarter of fiscal 2022, the active clients were 4,180,000. This is a hike of 12% compared to the previous year.
- Net revenue per active client was $524 for the first quarter of fiscal 2022. Compare to the previous year this is a surge of 12%.
- The company has generated an adjusted EBTIDA of $38.2 million in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022.
- And lastly, the net loss calculated for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 by the company was $1.8 million however the diluted loss per share was $0.02.
Stitch Fix CEO Elizabeth Spaulding commented that,
Fix and Freestyle both had successful quarters, as evidenced by these quarterly results. Stitch Fix Freestyle expands and broadens their offering, and they’re enthusiastic to keep improving the experience for clients by introducing new product features and extending clothing selections, as well as boosting the number of purchase occasions they serve. Overall, they’re happy with the significant progress they’ve made toward their goal of being the world’s premier personal shopping destination.