The share price of leading firm in developing detection apparatus and unmanned technologies, Plymouth Rock Technologies Inc. (OTCQB:PLRTF) surged 18.89 percent yesterday to $0.2870. In contrast to its average weekly volume of 354.84K, PLTTF stock recorded a volume of 1.14M. Upon winning a new contract, PLTTF stock rose.
What contract does PLRTF win?
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Plymouth Rock mission is to develop engineering-driven solutions to our greatest safety concerns. PLRTF specializes in providing national security, defense and space systems solutions that address government, law enforcement and military needs. PLRTF is developing unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and threat detection solutions for the future.
By combining artificial intelligence and augmented reality, the PLRTF’s advanced threat detection methods eliminate human errors. Airborne and ground PLRTF products, as well as current existing technologies, will be able to scan for threats from greater ranges than current technologies. With the PLRTF’s radar imaging and signal processing technology, real-time crowd screening can now be remotely operated and non-intrusive.
A collaboration between Plymouth Rock and the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) National Beyond Visual Line of Sight Experimentation Corridor (NBEC) has meant that Plymouth Rock sold custom drones and training services to Cranfield University recently.
- To facilitate the flying of unmanned aircraft systems beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) in non-segregated airspace, the NBEC provides a managed and safe environment for the testing and development of concepts, principles, and the related technologies.
- As far as the PRT UAS operation is concerned, PRT created a product portfolio that is designed and engineered to fly autonomously and BVLOS as a main function, but can also be piloted manually as a secondary function.
- UAS platforms developed by PLRTF are currently being used by PLRTF to carry out critical BVLOS missions, such as humanitarian and environmental missions, for UN, oil and gas, and government entities.
- This program involves PLRTF not only supplying products and services, but also sharing any operational data from deployments that will assist not only the CAA in the UK, but also the FAA in the USA.
- To successfully deploy drone technologies over urban settings for commercial purposes, Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) capabilities such as electronic redundancy, flight safety systems, and constant communication need to be rigorously tested.
- In both general aviation and military operations, drones will work with manned aircraft to sense, communicate, and operate.
What does it mean for PLRTF?
Having Plymouth Rock (PLRTF) chosen to supply UAS and training services to Cranfield University is an affirmation of the quality of its products. In this program, PLRTF takes its proven technologies one step further by evaluating the capability and potential of using non-segregated airspace as a venue for drones.