The closing price of Questor Tech Inc (OTCPink: QUTIF) was up 15.14% at $1.1900 yesterday. The QUTIF stock had a volume of 24.20K in contrast to the average weekly volume of 6.26K. The QUTIF stock jumped after receiving two new purchase orders.
Who has ordered goods from QUTIF?
Questor Tech is an enterprise with headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, and locations across North America that provide waste-gas cleaning technology and services that are 99.98 percent efficient in destroying harmful pollutants. QUTIF’s proprietary technology assists its clients in meeting emission regulations, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and addressing community concerns, and improving safety at industrial sites.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Additionally, QUTIF is a leading provider of proprietary data solutions and technology that integrates all available data on emission detection into an integrated system. The technology can also be used for helping clients achieve net zero emissions at their sites through QUTIF’s combustion and power generation technologies.
According to an announcement from Questor on Wednesday, the company has received two significant purchase orders for two new incinerators worth $3.9 million, both of which are scheduled for delivery in the first half of 2022 to two customers in the Montney region of Canada.
- Each of these units is designed specifically to enable QUTIF clients to handle hydrogen sulphide gas in a safe and compliant manner while complying with the stringent emissions regulations in northeast British Columbia.
- With oil and gas prices rising and a recovery of demand for its services, QUTIF is starting to experience a pick-up in activity.
- QUTIF technology is also generating interest in light of the recent global focus on methane as a “low hanging fruit” for reducing global warming.
- Moreover, the United States Environmental Protection Agency is due to release new regulations relating to methane by the end of this month; the recently announced partnership between Europe and the U.S. focused on methane has proved to be a significant boon to QUTIF.
- In order to meet their emission reduction goals and commitments, many jurisdictions and companies are focusing on methane reduction opportunities. With QUTIF, clients’ carbon footprints can be reduced in a cost-effective way.
Several of Questor’s officers and employees have been granted restricted stock units and performance stock units as a result of the company’s share unit plan. The plan dates back to April 14, 2021. A new officer of QUTIF was granted 95,000 stock options, RSUs and PSUs by the Board of Directors subsequent to May 31, 2021.
How QUTIF will grant options?
Questor (QUTIF) granted its officers and employees 25,000 stock options at an exercise price of $1.36 and an aggregate of 511,128 RSUs and PSUs on August 31, 2021. In the event of the grants of stock options, RSUs, and PSUs, QUTIF will have 1,415,337 outstanding equity-based compensation awards. There are currently 27,460,120 common shares outstanding, so this amount represents 5.2 percent of them. QTIF’s stock option plan currently prohibits the issuance of more than 10% of the outstanding common shares for share based awards.