Breezer Ventures Inc (OTCPK: BRZV) closed the last session at $0.2956 after gaining 13.13 percent and its market cap reaching $29.45 million. Recently, BRZV stock traded 107.01K shares, less than its average daily volume of 315.46K shares. Further, the shares of BRZV stock have traded in a range from $0.2520 to $0.3450. BRZV stock has 99.79M outstanding shares against its float of 10.48M. BRZV stock surged after news of an acquisition negotiation emerged.
What has BRZV been acquiring?
Breezer Ventures is an independent emerging natural resource company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. BRZV focuses on oil, natural gas, and mineral acquisition, exploration, development, and production. As a result of globalization and the industrialization of large emerging nations and regions, such as India, China, and the Middle East, BRZV believes that the world has entered a commodities super cycle.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
In order to achieve the highest returns with controlled risk, BRZV’s goal is to start, acquire, develop, and reinvest cash flows generated by its natural resource acquisitions and development at the lowest cost possible. BRZV is expanding into other investment areas, including growing North American sectors.
A joint venture between Breezer Ventures and a brand of ultra-premium spirits, distilling, and marketing company based in Southern California and Las Vegas has just entered negotiations to be acquired.
- BRZV offers top shelf spirits in distinctive and innovative packaging that is ecologically sustainable and marketable.
- Products from BRZV include a distinguished Bourbon, a premium Vodka, and an esteemed world class Gin.
- All of BRZV’s spirits are handcrafted in small batches using family distilling traditions that have been passed down for centuries.
- With a view to moving towards a Letter of Intent, as well as a final agreement with this potential acquisition, BRZV is conducting thorough due diligence.
- The company has recently been elevated to Pink Current status, and as part of bringing shareholder value and building a recognizable brand, it is evaluating prospective acquisitions.
- This was a high-growth, massive industry that BRZV saw as a great opportunity and explored cautiously but aggressively.
- The BRZV management expects to leverage its connections and talent within this industry to become a success.
Status elevation of BRZV:
As Breezer Ventures (BRZV) announced this month, the company achieved pink current status with the OTC market, recognizing the hard work management has put in to update financials, disclosures, and corporate information of the company over the past few weeks. The OTC Markets Compliance and Disclosure Guidelines will be followed with regards to BRZV management’s financials and corporate filings, with strict new Corporate Governance measures in place.